Machine vision inspector for detect defects in the capping and sealing of all types of bottles.
The VisioCap is an inspector of capping with 1 to 4 cameras that can locate defects which remain hidden to the usual systems with standard view.
Turnkey system for the control of:
- Absence of cap.
- Angled plug.
- Degree of thread (insertion depth).
- Inviolability ring broken, pinched or crimped.
- The distance between the washer and the cap.
- Level (depending on the filling).
- From 1 to 4 Cameras CMOS B / W 1.3 mega pixels.
- Backlight LED illumination system.
- Production of high performance (up to 70,000 bottles per hour).
- IP65 stainless steel housing for cameras.
- Intel last generation processor.
- Monitor TFT 17 ” touch.
- User interface based on Windows.
- USB, Ethernet.
- Encoderfor control the container position.
- Water, sodas, energy drinks.
- Dairy products.
- Olive oils.
- Detergents and softeners.
- Easy to install on existing conveyor.
- Compact and robust design.
- Low maintenance.
- Long life of the system and rapid amortization.
- Automatic adjustment of inspection height.
- Intuitive operator interface.
- Quick and easy changes of format and products.
- Assembly parameters and tolerances for each format.
- Visual setting of the control parameters.
- Online technical assistance by remote connection.
- Production statistics in real time.
- Alarm management and discharge systems.
Cap System / Fill-management:
- Monitoring of the actual performance of each turret capping and filling.
- The installation of synchronization devices is necessary and monitoring within the capper monobloc.
E2M offers a wide range of systems to reject bottles.
Use the following form to receive more detailed information of this product.
(+34 ) 937 208 540