Inspector for crates with returnable empty bottles.
The VisioCrates is an inspector for crates with returnable empty bottles, situated before unpacking, ideal for controlling the contents of the crates, and the logos.
Turnkey system, installed before case unpacker to control the presence of bottles in a box:
- Differentiation between glass and PET bottles.
- Detecting height, format and color of the bottles.
- Recognition of color and logo box.
- Detecting lying or rotated bottles.
- Detection of foreign bodies inside the boxes.
- Control of cap.
- Integrity of the box.
- Groups of six (2x3) and 12 (6x2 or 4x3).
- 1 CCD camera B / N of 1.3 mega pixels.
- Lighting system.
- High performance production.
- IP65 stainless steel enclosure for cameras.
- Intel DualCore Pentium D 17 “ touch screen.
- User interface based in Windows
- Modem, USB, Ethernet.
- Encoder for control of box position.
Any type of returnable crates:
- Waters, sodas, energy drinks.
- Easy to install on existing conveyor.
- Compact and robust design.
- No maintenance.
- Long life of the system and rapid amortization.
- Automatic adjustment of height inspection.
- Intuitive operator interface.
- Quick and easy changes of format and products.
- Assembly parameters and tolerances for each format.
- Visual setting of the control parameters.
- Remote (Ethernet or modem) and online analysis.
- Production statistics in real time.
- Alarm management and discharge systems.
Monitoring of the process in a global logistics system.
Rejection of non-compliant cases: E2M provides a controlled impact specially designed for this type of box rejection.
Use the following form to receive more detailed information of this product.
(+34 ) 937 208 540